I honestly couldn’t wait to explore Vienna during summertime. Now all the exams at university are over and I can finally walk around the streets of the city again. The 9th district (my neighborhood) is certainly one of the cutest places for a summery stroll.
Here’s what you shouldn’t miss in 1090 = 9th district Vienna:
- Relax at Liechtensteinpark, Fürstengasse 1 (U4 “Friedensbrücke”)
- Ride the bicycle around Augarten, Obere Augartenstraße (U4 “Roßauer Lände”)
- Enjoy dinner in Servietenviertel, Servitengasse (U4 “Roßauer Lände”)
- Take a walk along Donaukanal /Danube canal (U4 “Roßauer Lände”)
- Meet up with a friend at Café Français, Währinger Straße 6-8 (U2 “Schottentor”)
- Watch a movie at Votiv Kino, Währinger Straße 12 (U2 “Schottentor”)
Enjoy the photos and visit the spots yourself.